You have to be odd to be number one.
This changed me
You have your whole life ahead of you. Be smart. Study hard and be independent…You must rely on yourself. No matter what else people may steal from you, they will never be able to take away your knowledge. The world is changing. You must make your own life outside this home.
- Receive the assignment: Read the instructions, look over the rubric, ask your teacher about any questions you might have
- Make a plan: Map out your project. Set deadlines and little goals to get things done without all the stress
- Budget your time wisely: When is the project due? Do you have other obligations that may make it difficult for you to finish your project on a set date?
- Do your research! Make sure you know what you’re talking about!
- Create a research outline: Take organized, color coded notes! It’ll make it a lot easier to write the essay
- Write a rough draft: Use all your good notes to write a rough draft
- Have a peer edit: Ask a respected peer to edit your paper! Or, if possible, get your teacher to look it over and see any improvements it might need
- Edit and create a final draft: Take their edits into consideration, and create your final draft
- Hand it in!
Difficult doesn’t mean impossible. It simply means you have to work hard.
— Unknown (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
A good goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot.
— Chris Soriano (via addicted2success-1)
My sight for the past two days and nights; tiring and am developing shoulder ache but
"success doesn’t come without a price."
P.S. Strawberry + water = very refreshing drink.
feel free to leave something in my mail, will happily do all i can to help you lovely people
Don’t be afraid to take the leap of faith. You have nothing to lose but fear.